Tuesday 17 September 2013

Message from Archie

Dear Class Two - I am enjoying my adventures with Class Six, sorry I snuck off without you knowing but I was desperate to visit the Lake District. The coach journey took ages and it was very cramped inside Miss Yates' rucksack.  It was the first time that I had slept in a tent last night, Miss Yates let me share her sleeping bag, fortunately she did not snore so I got a good night's sleep! I wasn't allowed to go on the fell walk yesterday because without any waterproofs I would have got too soggy. I am looking forward to doing the obstacle course and archery this morning though. This was the view last night when we had our tea - the rainbow was fantastic over Lake Windemere. Be good for Miss BB and I will blog again soon. Love Archie 


No comments:

Post a Comment